Reprinted from Eating Disorders Review
November/December Volume 25, Number 6
Rethinking Feeding Protocols for Adolescent Patients with Anorexia Nervosa
By Daniel LeGrange, University of Chicago School of Medicine
“The start-low, go slow” approach to refeeding for young patients with anorexia nervosa is being challenged. Dr. LeGrange weighs the pros and cons of more conservative approaches and the need for considering more aggressive but safe approaches for adolescent patients. Excellent outpatient follow-up may be a key.
- Individualized Day Treatment: How Effective Is It?
- A New Instrument for Measuring Fear of Food
- Emotional Regulation in Bulimia Nervosa
- Eating Disorders in China, Including Hong Kong
- Emotionally Focused Treatment for Binge Eating Disorder
- And much more