Reprinted from Eating Disorders Review
September/October Volume 25, Number 5
Volume 25, number 5
- Post-Purging Oral/Dental Health: Practical Guidelines
- Update: An Upward Trend in Age for First-Time Patients
- How Do Coaches Deal with Athletes with Disordered Eating?
- CBT Tops Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy for BN in a 2-Year Study
- Using Peer Networks to Uncover Disordered Eating
- Patients with BED or BN Have Increased Risk of Developing Type 2 Diabetes
- Stressful Events and Binge Eating Disorder
- What Are the Best Nutritional Counseling Practices for AN Patients?
- A Glimpse into Partner Distress with Adult Anorexia Nervosa
- Needed: More Residency Training Programs for Eating Disorders
- Questions and Answers: Long-Term Outcome for Anorexia Nervosa Patients