Reprinted from Eating Disorders Review
November/December Volume 26, Number 6
How the Affordable Care and FREED Acts Are Affecting Eating Disorders Treatment
Over the years, getting insurance coverage for treatment has been a tremendous barrier to many patients with eating disorders and their families. Many families have faced the dilemma of high costs for care, and denial of coverage. Now two national acts and Missouri’s expansion of insurance coverage have changed the picture. What’s ahead, and will the situation continue to improve?
- Are Eating Disorder Memoirs Helpful for Patients?
- A European Perspective on Diagnosis and Treatment for AN in Adolescents
- Repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation for Obese Females
- Developmental Trajectories of Bulimic Symptoms Among Young Girls
- Trends in Hospital Admission Rates in Great Britain
- And much more